Crane Supporting Steelwork AG443
Supporting Steelwork for a 5 safe working load crane.
Downshop length 18.3m, with a floor to rail height of 4940mm. The current pitches are 5.3, 6 and 7 meters. We can add to this or alter them if you so wish.
- Rail size 360mm tall with a 50x 30mm solid on top making 390mm top to bottom.
- Floor to rail height 4940mm.
- Floor to underside of the crane beam (the end carriages are under the beam) 5210mm.
- Crane hook to the floor 4750mm TBC.
- Base sizes 400mm square, c/w holes.
- Total 6 crane rails and 8 crane columns. pitches of 5300mm, 6000mm and 7000mm.
- Column steel dims; 203 x 203 and 9 or 10mm thick. Too small for a 5t SWL free standing crane in our opinion; unless you tie it back to the building.
- Can easily support 1t, 2t or 3.2t free standing.
Crane for sale https://www.agcranes.com/product/5t-kone-crane/
If required we can also offer full crane drawings including over turning moments, bolt embedment depth, and pull out forces.
We cover all parts of the UK for overhead gantry crane, jib crane and hoist sales, as well as site surveys for gantry crane support steelwork, crane training, crane installation, servicing, testing, repairs, maintenance even in; Sunderland, Brighton, Gainsborough, Northampton, Doncaster, Rhymney Tredegar, Goole, Wigan, Haywards Heath, Derby, Port Talbot, Oxford, and Canvey Island.
Finally if you did not find the crane that you were looking for on this page, visit our Overhead Crane stock list, or call us on 01527 894825. Advise is free of charge this week!