5t Kone Crane For Sale
5t Kone Crane For Sale.
We have just purchased a second hand 5t Kone crane. It is a single girder design, originally manufactured by Konecranes in Finland. After shortening to fit in its next home it will look like new, and be given a warranty.
The AG Cranes Limited reference number is AG443.
We can shorten the used Konecrane to fit its new home in your workshop, and also supply gantry steelwork with it and install and test. Even though the crane was put in and tested by a major German crane supplier the supporting 8 columns giving 18300mm down shop length, in our opinion are not large enough to be free standing. They will either need to be tied back to the frame of the building or we will supply new crane columns before delivering and testing.
Built by the words largest crane manufacturer, Konecranes, in Finland, The current span of the crane wheel centres is 16280mm wide, and the cranes beam depth is 640mm.
If you are installing the crane yourself and already have steel work and rails in place in your factory allow 975mm for the crane to fit in between your rails and the buildings eaves.
Other useful 5t SWL crane and steel dimensions:
- Crane span 16280mm.
- End carriages wheelbase 2700mm
- Total end carriage length 3040mm.
- Crane end carriage wheel tread, 65mm.
- Column heights 4550mm.
- Rail size 360mm tall with a 50x 30mm solid on top making 390mm top to bottom.
- Floor to rail height 4940mm.
- Floor to underside of the crane beam (the end carriages are under the beam) 5210mm.
- Crane hook to the floor 4750mm TBC.
- Base sizes 400mm square, c/w holes.
- Total 6 rails and 8 columns. pitches of 5300mm, 6000mm and 7000mm.
- Column steel dims; 203 x 203 and 9 or 10mm thick. Too small for a 5t SWL free standing crane in our opinion.
Comes with steelwork https://www.agcranes.com/product/steelwork-ag443/
If required we can also offer full crane drawings including over turning moments, bolt embedment depth, and pull out forces.
We cover all parts of the UK for overhead gantry crane, jib crane and hoist sales, as well as site surveys for gantry crane support steelwork, crane training, crane installation, servicing, testing, repairs, maintenance even in; Scarborough, Evesham, Potter Bar, Brackmills, Grimsby, Wisbech, Hartlepool, Hebburn, Bourne, and Telford.
Finally if you did not find the crane that you were looking for on this page, visit our Overhead Crane stock list, or call us on 01527 894825. Advise is free of charge this week!