Yale 1 tonne SWL CMCO Overhead Crane
Yale CMCO, 1t SWL top running overhead crane for sale.
We have been asked to remove and sell secondhand barely used 1 tonne SWL Yale (Columbus McKinnon) CPV crane and supporting steelwork. It will be removed from site in Edmonton, during August 2020.
The crane area is 16000mm by 18900mm and 5811mm floor to rail. The top mounted end carriage length is 2860mm, buffer to buffer, with a wheel base of 1250mm. Therefore the hook can reach to 1430mm from each end.
The hoist is a Yale electric chain hoist type; CPV/F 10-4. Hoist speeds are 1 and 4 meters per minute lifting up and down. The cross beam travel speeds are a standard 4.5 meters per minute (slow speed) and 18 mtrs / minute (fast speed). Long travel /downshop speeds to be confirmed.
The crane can also be installed with:
- A full free standing gantry system, as pictured. We can also shorten the width, height or length, X,Y,Z axis’s to suit your factory and repaint as new.
- It can come complete with a Hamilton Pow-R-Safe 4-bar conductor system with a towing arm.
- A divorced crane pendant, that runs independently of the hoist across the c track on sliders.
- A radio remote control system from £1000.00 is also an option.
- A brand new hoist c/w full warranty.
Crane Reference AG420.
If required we can also offer full crane drawings including over turning moments, bolt embedment depth, and pull out forces.
We cover all parts of the UK for overhead gantry crane, jib crane and hoist sales, as well as site surveys for gantry crane steelwork, crane training, crane installation, servicing, testing, repairs, maintenance even in; Bishop Stortford, Honeybourne, Oxford, Edmonton, Stepney, Duxford, Edmonton, Great Chesterford, Sandy, Halewood, Hortonwood, Saffron Walden and Trench.
Finally if you did not find the crane that you were looking for on this page, visit our Overhead Crane stock list, or call us on 01527 894825. Advise is free of charge all this week.
Crane and freestanding steelwork PDF