6.3 tonne Steelwork AG446
We have for sale a pair of 6.3t used overhead cranes, and each of them can be supplied with 30m of free standing steelwork. Unfortunately the steelwork was sunk into the concrete so we will have to add new base plates to all of the columns and re-spray them prior to being sold.
- The steel is in 6 and 7 meter pitches.
- Crane column height 5140mm.
- Rail size, 457x191x82 kilos a meter.
- Solid bar on the rail is 50x50mm.
- Overall height of the rails and the solid bar 600mm.
- Floor to rail height 5690mm. Allowing for a new base plate, maybe a little more.
- Floor to underside of the crane rails 5140mm.
The crane supporting steel can be supplied in any colour but is usually painted RAL 5017 blue. We also offer delivery, installation and testing, servicing, and upgrades including crane anti-collision and radio remote controls.
Details of the cranes for sale: https://www.agcranes.com/product/6-3-tonne-double-girder-demag/