Refurbished - Used Demag Crane; Now With A New Or A Used Hoist.
3.2 tonne SWL used Demag crane; single girder design for sale.
The crane components (hoist, panel and carriages) on this crane were sold leaving us just the crane beam. We can add new carriages and a new or used hoist, its your call.
To help match your budget this crane is available as a 1.5t, 1.6t, 2t or 3.2t SWL crane, simply by just changing the hoist, you choose.
While saving you money against a completely new crane, we can offer you our reference AG363 with 60% new crane parts, as 3 of its 5 parts can be brand new. They include the following;
- A used crane beam. AG363.
- A slightly used Street wire hoist (AG412), or a BRAND NEW new 2 speed all motions chain hoist. You choose.
- A BRAND NEW pair of crane end carriages, inverter driven.
- A BRAND NEW crane panel, c/w an inverter.
- A BRAND NEW festoon power supply system.
This 3t SWL crane span is 9600 mm wheel to wheel centres, or crane span. More importantly the hoist can have a chain drop of any length you require. The crane can come completely installed and with a full warranty depending on the hoist chosen. We offer a nationwide full site survey with all crane orders, in addition we can install and test anywhere within the UK or even Europe.
The single beam crane comes with an independent pendant, or radio remote option. A full service will take place before dispatch. If the current span is too narrow we can fit a new wider beam to suit your factory span.The crane is currently stooled up but this can be removed if the stool is too high.
The end carriage wheel tread diameter is 60mm, and is suitable for solid bar of up to 50x50mm or 50x30mm.
Special Website Prices as follows;
- £9406.00, plus vat with a used Street rope hoist. Quote REF AG363- AG412.
- £9800.00 plus vat with a brand new 48v control Stahl chain hoist. Quote REF AG363-new ECH.
- £7969.00, plus vat with a used Sthal or Pelloby chain hoist, 3750mm HOL. Quote REF AG363- AG378.
Crane reference number AG363.
If required we can also offer full crane drawings including over turning moments, bolt embedment depth, and pull out forces.
We cover all parts of the UK for overhead gantry crane, jib crane and hoist sales, site surveys for gantry steelwork, crane training, crane installation, servicing, testing, repairs, maintenance even in; Warrington, Huyton, Didsbury, Goole, Reading, Thetford, Bury Doncaster and Inkberrow, home of BBC Radio Four’s The Archers.
Finally if you did not find the crane that you were looking for on this page, visit our Overhead Crane stock list, or call us on 01527 894825. Advise is free of charge all week!