New Abus Overhead Cranes UK Distributor.
AG Cranes are proud to be UK distributors of New ABUS Overhead Cranes, offering great value cranes. ABUS Cranes are built in Germany to a very high specification, and always, top quality.
ABUS Cranes are currently one of the world’s leading manufacturers of standard design overhead cranes. With an annual turnover in excess of £240 million, owing to a worldwide distributor network. Currently manufacturing over 5,000 complete cranes per annum, in addition to wire rope hoists, electric chain hoists, the ‘HB’ range of light crane systems and pillar jib cranes.
We can supply ABUS cranes in single and double girder. As well as top running and underslung up to 120 tonnes SWL. Cranes widths of up to 42 meters can be easily accommodated. In addition delivery times usually beat every other crane manufacturer, even during the pandemic.
New ABUS Overhead Crane Options.
Many options are available on new ABUS overhead gantry cranes including and albeit not limited to:
- Long travel limits,offering smooth slow down.
- Cross travel limits, preventing collisions.
- Slow down to stop limits.
- Single girder (SLK) and double girder cranes (ZLK).
- Full crane drawings; showing the crane and hoist weight.
- Design details including; wheel loads, skewing loads, lateral loads, vertical loads, and longitudinal loads.
- Various FEM groups, power ratings and ambient conditions and temperatures.
- Radio remote control, at the same time as a back up pendant.
- Twin lift cranes, perfect for wide cranes or large SWL’s.
- Goliath and semi goliath options, particularly useful outside.
- Multiple hook path lengths from 6 to 80 meters, even though 6 to 10 is standard.
- Energy chain on the crane bridge for mobile pendant and hoist power supply. rather than the older C track systems.
- LIS-SE ABUS overload device guaranteeing overloading doesn’t happen.
- Visual load displays, offering excellent load guidance.
- Low headroom and ultra-low headroom design cranes, such as the SLK crane.
- Variable and various speed options.
- End carriage configuration; 8 different options, and carriage wheel tread size options.
- Unique ABUS 4 year warranty, even including labour.
- Buzz bar and buzz bar mounting options.
- Support steelwork on the building or free standing can also be supplied for full turnkey projects.
Abus specialise in different duty ratings for cranes. From low duty cranes, medium, or even high duty overhead cranes. As the client you can choose.
New Abus Overhead Cranes